Skin-Inks Jagua Gel and Applicator Bottle (4 Oz) Plus Free Stencil Transfers
- List Price:
- Sale Price: $49.95
- Amount Saved: $10.00
- Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 100% natural and safe. No mixing required. Ships directly from manufacturer's warehouse.
- Guaranteed fresh for up to five months from day of purchase. New batch made every two weeks
- Contains no PPD or any othe toxic materials. Designs last for up to 14 days
- This is not henna nor does it contain henna
- Squeeze applicator bottle included with 5 interchangeable tips
Jagua (botanical name Genipa Americana) is an edible fruit that grows in the Amazon jungle. The properties of the jagua fruit are many including the ability to temporary dye the skin with a blue-black color that lasts for up to 14 days. For centuries, the indigenous people of South America have used the jagua fruit for body adornment and for medicinal purposes. Skin-Inks Jagua gel is 100% natural and safe. Most of the ingredients in the gel are also found in many food items. We make a new batch of Jagua gel every 2-4 week, thus keeping it always fresh. And we guarantee it fresh for up to five months from day of purchase, provided it's kept under refrigeration. This products has not been tested on animals. No trees were cut in the manufacture of this product.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1.75 x 1.75 inches; 0.63 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 0.63 pounds
- ASIN: B00C8PG5DQ
- Item model number: SKS-J4
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews